Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanHome Refinance Loan Our homes are our biggest assets. A fruit borne out of many years of hard work, earnings and dreams! But, are you still paying the same higher interest rates on the home loan...

Readmore

Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday

To who?? To... Me~!!! Hehe... Well, anyway, just want a quick posting~!! Because i've got to read my lecture notes for exams tommorow morning.

I just wanted to shout:
Thank You!!!

to all my friends for all the birthday greetings and wishes.... from friendster, to facebook and text messages~!! Ehehe.... Thanks so much and especially to gang GBM(liiyah, akhim, safwan, zaki, pei hwan, wanru & akmal) who literally shouted happy birthday to me via calls. Thanks. During the exams, you guys still remember my birthday and make a a birthday wish to me. I'm so touched

Anyway, Good luck exam to you guys too~!!

3 comments:

Mohari said...

yawa, they shouted happy birthday at u when tomorrow kamu ada exam?? wow, dex, that was indeed sweet! :)

Dexter said...

Hehe... awuu arina~!!

Mohari said...

wow, manisss!