Featured Posts

Home Refinance LoanHome Refinance Loan Our homes are our biggest assets. A fruit borne out of many years of hard work, earnings and dreams! But, are you still paying the same higher interest rates on the home loan...

Readmore

Monday, September 22, 2008

Canon IXUS 960 IS

This is just to update the blog~!! Haha...

Last week, i bought myself or should i say my family a digital camera. Canon IXUS 960 IS. It's a 12.1 megapixel camera. N it costs me $370 only. Almost half the price of that of QQestore. Seriously man. That's one of the reason i bought it. Because, frankly speaking. The brand Canon, doesn't impress me in terms of point-and-shoot digital camera. I'm more into Sony Cybershot. Haha... for more info about the Canon IXUS 960 IS, go here. Nyway, my next target of camera is the SLR. It seems like SLR is the
camera-trend right now and i'm being envious because my friend, Safwan, bought himself a DSLR camera and it was fun to use. Haha... SLR~!! You're next!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bah Dex bali tah Digital SLR camera...bulah kita round2 Brunei ambil gambar lawa2

Anonymous said...

Ehe... Wan~!! Nanti tah~!! Ngumpul duit tah ku dulu tuh~!! Mahal kalii ahh DSLR ahh...